Wednesday, February 5, 2014

{happy humpday: happy spaces}

This Wednesday I'd thought that I would share one of my happy places... our living room collage wall. 

Our wall started after reading/studying/falling in love with younghouselove while they were decorating their second house... 

I wanted to create a focal point for the room while showcasing some of our favorite memories... things that would make us smile. 

The centerpiece is one of our favorite wedding photos... {taken by our awesome photographer Rob @ Humbled Eyes Photography}. Over the last couple of years, we have collected and created other pieces to enjoy... one of our favorites being the little box we hung that holds hotel room keys from our different vacations together. 

This year for our anniversary {5 years is the wood anniversary- woo hoo!} after a lot of thought, and few ideas, I made a wood-burned plaque celebrating us as a couple... it has become one of my favorite things on the wall.

I also got lucky finding free printables to make my own... here are a couple sites to get you started...
If you enjoy vintage, there is plenty to choose from.
Pretty prints to make your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment